Join the Waiting List to be notified when bookings go live for this August 26th event.
This event will be a special charity auction benefiting PanCAN pancreatic cancer charity.
Imagine you’re the Captain of your own Starfleet ship, what would your signature catchphrase be? You’ll need to have the confidence, the poise, and maybe a little cavalier attitude as you boldly go where no one has gone before. And for your maiden voyage, you’ll have an experienced hand at your side - Jonathan Frakes, yes Captain William Riker himself.
Jonathan knows a thing or two about nerves, leadership, and confidence. He told us, “As a director, when I step on a new film set, I’m always nervous, no matter how many times I do it!”
Over the years he’s developed some best practices to help and he wants to share these with you. And yes, that includes helping you fine-tune your very own captain’s chair catchphrase. There’s no prerequisite for you to be in a leadership position. This workshop is designed to give you some leadership tactics and takeaways that you’ll be able to use throughout your life.
A Note from the Green Room:
- Jonathan’s event will be part of the wider “Make It So: A Starfleet Leadership and Confidence Workshop” on August 26th
- Jonathan’s seats will be auctioned, with proceeds benefiting PanCAN
- Wider tickets will be available on sale (no auction) and led by fan-favorite Trek Podcasters and YouTubers with proceeds benefiting PanCAN
- We recommend you take 5-minutes and prepare your Captain’s Catchphrase
- Scientific studies have shown, preparation helps learning increase by up to 200%